Here is my the solution:
- Copy the contents right off the webpage (ctrl+click or right click).
- Paste the contents into Microsoft word. It keeps all the HTML formatting if you want to later copy it and paste it into your own web page.
- Select the text again and hit the Home ribbon tab to access the paragraph styles.
- You’ll see a button that looks like A-Z with an arrow. Click that and it will offer options to sort your list. Sort by paragraph, type: text in ascending order and you’ll have an alphabetical list!
- Then paste it back into the web page and it retains all the links and the formatting. Yeah!