This one of of the sad puppy pose in particular I am making into a greeting card for when you are missing someone.
The front of the card shows her as a sad little puppy with a thought bubble above her head saying “When you’re not here…” and in the inside it says, “I feel a little sad.”
I thought I would also take the time to do a quick tutorial on how to use Adobe Illustrator to make a thought bubble. There are a bazillion ways to do this but this is a nice quick and easy way I thought I would share.
- Use the ellipse tool to make circles around the edges of the text area.
- Then make a large white circle to cover middle.
- Select all circles and select “trim” in the pathfinder window
- Then select “merge” in the pathfinder window to make one shape.
- Now you can stroke the thought bubble with a color and play with the shape